Students take note!
Read this thoroughly before emailing with
your questions -- many of your inquiries can be satisfied here,
and throughout our website.
In light of the media attention about NF, any search on the
internet will produce numerous links about necrotizing fasciitis.
We encourage you NOT to believe everything you read about NF
-- it is not caused by bad heroin, infected bananas, government
conspiracy, or alien invasion. We encourage you to review our
website thoroughly for the facts, and consider purchasing
our book Surviving the Flesh-Eating Bacteria.
- Flesh Eating Bacteria News...a constantly updated site with
- Bo Salinger's web site regarding NF http://www.flesheatingbacteria.net/
- Special Question and Answer Style Interview http://nnff.org/nnff_survivor.htm
Description and facts. (Note, we at NNFF, based on the
numerous cases we have had contact us, feel the estimate given
of 500 to 1500 cases of NF per year is low. Also this report
is from November, 1996.)
from Augusta Herald, Oct. 12, 1996, Regarding Mal Practice
Suit and C-Section Infection
good Q & A from the NY State Department of Health, March
photos showing necrotic tissue, very graphic.
definiton, April 1995
- NF Support in England
- The Lee Sparks Foundation, www.nfsuk.org.uk
- NF Support in Ontario
- Surviving Strep - Strategies